Join our #MarleyInMyKitchen holiday cooking giveaway campaign!
Posted: November 16th, 2016
The holidays are fast approaching, and we’d love for you to join us in celebrating this special time of year by sharing with us the thing that brings us ALL together… food!
With that in mind, today we’ve announced and launched a new social media campaign called #MarleyInMyKitchen, wherein we’re asking our extended global family to post pictures online of themselves and/or with their own family & friends making a recipe from our new Ziggy Marley & Family Cookbook, or showing us a finished dish! Won’t get the opportunity to cook something special this holiday season? No worries… you can also join the campaign by sharing a picture of yourself holding up the cookbook.
- Post a photo or video to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter, tagged @ziggymarley #marleyinmykitchen, of you and/or your family & friends making a recipe from the Ziggy Marley & Family Cookbook. It can be a photo of you making the dish, showing us the finished product, or you can simply take a photo holding up the book.
- Every week – likely on Wednesdays – we will announce a winner by posting their photo on Ziggy and TGW’s social media profiles.
- Once a winner is selected, we will do our best to reach out to you directly through the social media platform from which you submitted photo, but if you see your image posted on our profiles and you haven’t heard from us, please reach out to us at email@example.com to claim your prize.
- Prizes will vary each week, and we will do our best to announce the weekly prize ahead of time, but we cannot guarantee that, and all prizes are subject to change based on availability. Additionally, due to shipping costs, prize options will be limited for contest winners residing outside North America.
- Once selected, winners will have 30 days to respond and claim their prizes, and we ask that you please also give us up to 30 days to ship out your prize.
- Campaign will run from today (Wednesday, November 16 at 4:00PM PST) through Monday, December 26 at 11:59PM EST.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
We will be choosing winners based on our favorite photos, so…
- Have fun, laugh and smile! We want to show the world how cooking brings us together and gives us joy, so try and capture that in your photo!
- If it’s just you cooking the dish that’s totally fine, but if you’re cooking with family/friends, be sure and include them in the photo (the more the merrier)!
- If you preparing/cooking a recipe, or showing us the final product, make sure the food is prominently featured in the photographed. Similarly, if you’re sharing a picture of the book, make sure that’s prominently featured in the shot.
- Bonus points if someone in the photo is wearing a Ziggy Marley t-shirt/hoodie/hat/etc!
- Bonus points for creativity! The more compelling the image, the better.
- Super extra bonus points if you make a short, edited video of yourselves making the dish!
If you have any other questions about the campaign, or would like to submit your photo/video via email, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your participation, and we can’t wait to see all your dishes and fun times!